2019 ASNOS E-poster Guidelines:
Congratulations! Your paper has been accepted for e-poster presentation to the 2019 ASNOS Manila. Please carefully review the e-poster guidelines before you upload your e-poster.
1. We strongly suggest to create the e-poster in Powerpoint with the following display settings:
i. Windows – Windows 10 or 7 - Recommended settings
[For older models at least: 1600 x 900 recommended settings]
ii. Mac OS – 2016 to Present models - Default display
[For older models at least 1366 x 768]
2. The page lay-out should be horizontal or landscape with canvass dimensions* of
i. Height:7.5 inches (33.87 cm)
ii. Width: 13.333 inches (19.05 cm)
*If you make your e-poster via Powerpoint, this would be the automatic canvass size once your Powerpoint file is saved in PDF format
3. Put all your contents in ONE slide, if using Powerpoint. (Or on a one page/canvass, if using other programs). Contents include the following:
a. E-poster number, Title, Author(s) , Institution(s), Texts
i. For Case Reports
4. The smallest font size should be font 16.
5. Please include relevant financial disclosures in your e-poster.
6. Save the file in PDF format with the following file name:
(assigned e-poster number)_(presenting authors surname_first name).
Presenter’s name: Jose P. Rizal
Filename should be: CR-100_Rizal_JoseP.pdf
7. Upload the pdf file at the e-poster upload page of the 2019 ASNOS Manila website. https://www.asnos2019.com/e-poster-upload.html
8. Deadline of e-poster uploading is on November 23, 2019 11:59pm (Sunday), Philippine standard time.
9. See Sample below: