1. The venue will be equipped with a laptop and LED Wall for presentations. All presentations must be in Powerpoint. Aspect ratio is 4:3.
2. Videos must be in mp4 format. Videos should be ideally embedded in the presentation. If not, they should be saved in a folder.
3. Avoid white or very bright background for your slides.
4. Presentations should be saved in a back-up flash drive.
5. Please load and test compatibility of your audio-visual materials at the Speakers Preview Room at least 2 hours prior to your session. For morning lectures, kindly load them the day before if possible. The Speakers Preview Room will open on December 3, 2019 at 7:00 AM. No personal laptops will be allowed on the speaker’s podium.
6. Presenter’s view will not be available. Please memorize your script and rehearse your presentation.
7. Please strictly observe the allotted time for your lecture.
8. Please include relevant financial disclosures.
9. A powerpoint template with the ASNOS 2019 logo is available for your optional use.